I am filled with rage...

My photo
I am a 23-year-old and recent college graduate. I have a Bachelors degree in Womans Studies--which means grad school!! I'll go into the counseling/therapy field in some capacity, whether it be high school guidance, marriage and family therapy, or sex therapy.

Thursday, June 24

Guest Star: Pearl

Hey, hey, hey there boys and ghouls, I'm Pearl. Bestie of the Rager herself, 22, recently rescued from the frozen tundra that is semi-rural Colorado.

Basic background? How kind of you to ask!
*Navy brat, grew up here, there, everywhere. Even overseas for a bit.
*Married, divorced, married, divorced. (Navy, then Army. Maybe I'll find a nice Marine, Airman, Coastie, Reservist and Guardsman... Orrrr not.)
*I have a two year old little monster who is a diva and KNOWS it.
*Receptionist at a Law Firm
*Snark is my first language.
*Scifi ADDICT.

So, random sample of madness? This office is SPARTA, I'm telling you.

Invisible Lawyer was in today. She comes in once a week, sometimes, we go 2 weeks without seeing her. So she comes in today, looking like a cross between the fifties and Stevie Nicks. Cardigan and flowy bohemian skirt. What. The. HELL are you even wearing? I just want to leave her a little note on her desk.

Dear Invisible Lawyer,
The fifties died. Give Stevie Nicks her skirt back. And for the love of all that is good and holy woman, DROP THAT PERFUME BOTTLE! You smell like a walking hay fever attack. I'm worried that I may ACTUALLY sneeze my brains out every time you walk by me. Also, you made it through law school. Nobody buys the "I'm so helpless and confused" act. Young Russian Lawyer does it WAY better.

Thoroughly Annoyed & Searching For The Benadryl,
The Frickin Receptionist

No comments:

Post a Comment